AnthonySS

READER RIDES

Brought yourself on over to the San Jac River some weekend...There are lots of us there...Hwy 90 bridge...Loves Marina...Love those colors

Bubba..Try www.byuboyz.com   We hang out there and usually post every weekend as to who's coming out to the river etc etc...Take old hwy 90 from beaumont through liberty and on down to the san jacinto river..just before you cross the river there is a turn off to loves marina where we put in..it's a huge camp ground with 3 boat ramps..there is usually a group of us there every weekend..I've posted pics here in the past of the bunch..

post-3-1050495628.jpg

Thanks for the info I have been visiting there web site I'll be sure to check it out. Working shift work only allows for 2 weekends a mounth off. Just wondering what type of prop will work best on my boat. The motor is stock and the boat is used mostly just for riding but still want the most top end that I can get. Any help greatly appreceated.

If it's stock with a limit on rpms then the largest pitch prop that allows that limit will be the 'go fast wheel'...Most of the guys over here run without a limiter so they are into smaller pitch wheels and a lot of rpm...mostly 1/8 and 1/4 drag stuff..Mines a 2.5 stock mariner (limited at 7500) and my prop of choice is a 28 or 29 ET cut..I notice someone has already posted on byuboz about this weekend..Hope to see you down here sometime

The prop that is on the boat now is a lifter by a shop in la it is a 28 pitch it will turn 7200 with one pass. When on buyu web what are you clicking for info. Wife is excited to go check it out also that pic. looks like it would be a great place to hang out.

On the byuboyz main page click on 'forums' then on 'general information'...The pic is a shot of some of us at Love's on a Sunday afternoon..There are other sandy beach areas up and down the river..Here's a pic of another area down the river called 'Banana Bend'

post-3-1050586633.jpg

just hanging with the boyz on good friday. Hey if the kids have fun everebody has fun. Hope to see ya'll in a couple of weeks. Me & the wife taking a cruise out of galveston next week after thet my goal is to meet you guys on san jac.

post-3-1050713942.jpg

Hey Blue..

Not bad for a boat that wasn't supposed to float..Goes to show...a little sweat and know how and you've got a real nice ride...Lookin' good

So you've got it up to what...100 / 105 ? LOL

You runnin' a 'Randy' prop yet?

Thanks JJ. I'm having a blast with it! I'm just learning how it reacts to different steering/trim/wind/wakes etc, etc. I'm really happy to finally have it in the water. It was tough spending all the money and taking all the time to rig but the end result is definitely worth it!

I'm running a Randy built 28 ET. I like it alot although I don't have any experience with any other props!

later,

Adam

Yeah I found the seat. Its in my living room because it was alot easier to rig everything without it in there. Now I need someone to help me put it in! Its not hard but I need another pair of hands.

Adam

LOOKING GOOD ALL

BUBBA - Great to see someone else that has some tykes that enjoy the STV ride...I have a few pics like that too from our STV days.

ADAM - congrats...I am real happy for you and its great to see you out there!!!

Here is a pic from a few yrs back casting off with the family. Tykes in the back

post-3-1052492574.jpg