AnthonySS

READER RIDES

Hey RPM, I know your joking but at least he's not afraid to post pics of his stuff!

Kind of makes ya wonder how your rigging skills are eh! :P

Nice pics Alex, where's your return fuel line go?

Alex, I like what you have done and it definitely gives me some food for thought with what I want to do with mine this winter (as soon as we can get some cold weather and a little down time :) ) Nice setup IMHO, I especially like what you did with the fuel fill on board and charger setup in the old spot.

fish

Yeah I love that onboard charging system too...very nice ALEX

While I see you clowns on here poking fun, I do have one point to make...... all kidding aside. That hard fitting from the Bosch to the Aeromotive is a major no-no. While I realize that it and some others have worked thus far, it is considered rather dangerous due to harmonics eventually causing the weak aluminum fitting to crack.... it is also under a fair amount of pressure. This potential for fire is in my mind not acceptable.

-The Aeromotive is fixed hard, the Bosch is mounted in Rubber. There is also no reliable method to be sure that they are both exactly oriented as to not strain the fitting in any axis.

I am a stickler for details..... and fire scares the hell out of me......

RT

Special drill

You know I have heard that ignorant BULLSHIT before, never too my face .......... The reason that block cracked is because the helicoil that was but in the block was put in crooked..... NOT BY ME........ I had NOTHING to do with it. The block was cracked when I was no where near the motor, had I have known what they (incompetant) were doing I would have suggested other wise.

As for my special drill...... it is a snap-on driver... I use it to thread the head bolts. I start them by hand... and stop before the head seats..... if you or anyone else thinks that it causes a problem, nobody can help you. And If I ever bottomed them.... it is only 25 ft/lbs. I torque the heads to 35... rolling.

I am serously pissed that any of you would ever insinuate that that block breaking had anything to do with my work.... specially when I didn't do any of it. It is 100% the dummys that thought stacking helicoils was a good idea.........

And I am still right on your fuel system.

For rigging..... Odyssey 1200 battery box's....... a little bigger than the 925 but the box is sweet and cheep.

One issue....... and I suspect the reason for the low price... the - and + that are engraved into them are reveresed.

http://www.danamarineproducts.com/blowout....FTOKEN=98224049

RT

If I fcuked it up I would own up to it................ not the case.

The general rule with fittings is to always separate hard mounts with hose.

XRP/Earls/Aeromotive/Russel all say the same in there installation manuals.

RT

It is 100% the dummys that thought stacking helicoils was a good idea.........

RT

I guess sometimes a snowmobile mechanic does not know how to fix a drag motor.

Thankfully my chit was running good that day and I was out playing and had nothing to do with any of that mess.......Actually I think I might have allready drank a bottle of rum by that point in the day and had passed out on the dock. What a week that was.

group photo from a few years ago in our old STV's....from left to right....Paul, Blake, Jamie, & me.....it's actaully a photo of a photo, so the quality is chitty.....have yet to get the original from a friend.....

post-879-1166543503.jpg

hmmm...looking at the pics of von's rr makes me wonder why

i ever sold it to him...yellow is my favorite color...that's right,

the old lady hated it.....that's it, i'm taking all her christmas

gifts back to the mall. :angry:

Merry Christmas to all of you.

Take care,

Matt

Thx Brad....I'm sure you're stuff will look great! The head on photos of the ModVP boats look pretty wild. Matt.....Von's boat is pretty sweet. He's done some of his own personal touches to it as well. Cheers....Alex.

Couldn't be happier with the new interior. Think I've got all the parts now to put this thing back together. Maybe I'll start a new post.

post-70-1166903067.jpg