AnthonySS

READER RIDES

Hey PC...Anthony posted a pic on page 3..the sixth pic on that page..It's the blue and white one with a purple stripe..I think Rottenbrocks boat was on page 2..also posted by Anthony..Are you gonna be around on Sunday bout 9 pm ??

JJ

STV RR

2.5 Mariner

And by the way PC..You started a thread on "Dashes" and I posted three pics there...The last pic on page one and the first two pics on page 2

JJ

STV RR

2.5 Mariner

Anyone else have a Pro Comp with the race cowl like the pic of the gray one up a few posts?  I have one, but it doesn't fit too well.  It seems that the cowl is slightly narrower than the deck right where it meets at the top of the back seat area.

I was thinking about having a mold popped of this cowl and having it redone in carbon fiber...anyone else interested in something like this?

KEITH,

That's Rite on the race cowl...I completly forgot about how tricky it is to set into place.

Believe it or not it can be done. You actually have to stretch it over the aluminum rails hold it with one foot and one hand then pop it in place. Watch your fingers!!!

Remember I told you about the spider crack and how it got there...well yes,  poped it too hard one day.

In your climate if you leave it on for some time it will conform to the rite shape...but when its off it will return to seeming too narrow

SORRY GUYS I have been lapseing for a few days.

I still have a few models too post...and the STV with the Fridge on the back reminded me.

That Boat would technically be a SPRINT. So he is anothe SPRINT owned by CJ

post-3-1039103293.jpg

Notice that A Sprint is a generally a Stringer Boat with Shallow freeboard and "V" Center

post-3-1039103413.jpg

The Pre 89 Sprint also had the "V"'d front entry to the cockpit which carried over into the 89 and up ProComp

post-3-1039103626.jpg

LAST MODEL

The SRV20...

Yep its a 20 ft V. Notice the Deck lines resemble the ProComp Ski

This boat actualy won some enduro races in its day!!

post-3-1039103809.jpg

JJ, found it.  Very nice.  I'll try for Sunday.  Is that 9:00 central time?

Heres a few pics I grabbed from the By-U-Boyz site.  Hope they don't mind.

ProComp

post-3-1039106742.jpg

Hope none of these are duplicates.  We have so many pictures it hard to remember but that is a good problem don't ya think?

post-3-1039107459.jpg

Have a look at the ski pole in the Euro.  Doesn't it seem far back compared to where others have put them.  Anyone else have a picture with a Euro with a ski pole?

post-3-1039107669.jpg

Hey guys how are you! This is the only pic I will post of this boat till the deal is solidified...hopefully by mid December at latest. Made lots of phone calls and apparantly the engine is bone stock 2.4L BP with an estimated 50Hrs Max. on it. This new owner(2nd) has recently damaged the bottom as I said earlier.

STV Dreamer....may need to change my name soon eh!

attached image

post-3-1039107844.jpg

Picture quality bites due to the cold weather up here in Canada. Digital Camera was in car for a few hours and lens cap was foggy. Take more at a later date.

Hey I was thinking of STV Screamer....easy to remember.

Dreamer

DREAMER...

That Ride Looks real good except the price you mentioned.

Hopefully he is coming down on his price !!

FUNNY I am not familiar with that boat??

Has it ever been painted??