AnthonySS

READER RIDES

This is supposed to be a guaranteed spill proof method for refueling at land pump or on water pumps. Came with a 4' hose that attaches to a 25L gas can for dock filling....pump it once and gravity does the rest.

attached image

post-3-1039577643.jpg

Without the custom colors/logos, my lifeline would have only been like $325 USD.

That stop button is not standard.  Personally, if it were me and that switch were staying, I'd wire it to the trim limiter instead of the "whoops, you just broke the cowl" buzzer.

DREAMER...

Boat seems pretty awesome with some neato extras...I like the cigarette lighter option. I used to use one in my old stream. I used it to plug in Radar guns and cell phones in those days!! A lap top would be cool!!

Keith is right the buzzer may have been a factory option but not standard!

Dreamer, great pics and I sent you an email.

The only thing my ProComp had on it when I got it was a toggle switch that dis-abled the trim.  The previous owner would flip it on when his wife was driving so she wouldn't put the motor into the cowl.

Dreamer - not sure if yours has the foot trim or not but here is a funny story.  First ride out after getting my boat rigged I was wearing runners.  I started going and once on plane I am thinking to myself, hey, this is pretty neat boat.  I starting excellerating and the boat started porposing and making all kinds of noise.  Shut it down and figgered what the heck.  I then realized I had been pushing the up botton on the floor trim and not realized it because of the shoes.  Luckily it did not come up into the cowl.  Now I guess you can call me "Barefoot Brad".

ProComp

Back to the pictures guys.  Figured I'd post these ones again incase any new comers missed them.  I am not sure if this is the new standard Euro configuration or if it an an option, but it is available.

post-3-1039621968.jpg

That is pretty funny funny Brad....wouldn't wanna break anything on the 1st ride. Wow the previous owners wife had some guts. Your wife drive yours? My plan is to be very carefull the first few rides with my wife....she was scared of the Panther/Checkmate w/150  WOT @ 50-55mph. When I told her I was buying a bigger boat she was excited...till I showed her pics and told her of potential top end. She was expecting a little cruiser with cuddy, kitchenette and potty....so if anyone could help me locate these STV aftermarket products I'd appreciate it. LOL

I really like the graphics on that red euro.

Dreamer

DREAMER...

your wife will be VERY impressed with the STV ride over your old ride...

most 1st timers look at an STV and say..."that thing looks very dangerous".

Man.... little do they know they are the safest boat out there!!

She'll really like the stability and the cadillac ride at all speeds. The only thing she might not like ...is the wind...ear plugs might be in order, good eye protection and helmet too.

Procomp-  my last visit to Triad I was told of a seat change being made to the stv's-if you go to www.diamondmarine.com and click on stv's you can view a single seat RR with seats like wally's v bottom boats- the Euro will recieve an update as well- I think the snap in interior will become an option- In my opinion I like the snap in interior- stv dreamer, I would take your time with the hull- seat time is everthing for and your wife- stv's are very easy to drive and take the waves very well- however,  blow it out at 100 or have your case let go and you will need to know what to do REAL QUICK!!! I find are best runs are with the girls- nothing like a line of stv's flying at 80ish heading to a favourate hang out- one thing I have to ask from the guys down south- whats it like to drive down a river system for miles??? up here we have alot of lakes and they are wide open with alot of traffic in the summer-I would give anything to run down there -long staights with hard cornering!!!

paul

Dreamer, yup.  Wifes drives the boat and backs up the trailer.  The guys at BTTW last summer were pretty impressed.  I guess that is not that common down south.

Most of the guys were saying "man, think of the time and hassle I could avoid if my wife could back up a trailer"

Perhaps there learning now.

ProComp

PAUL...

Haesn't Blake (or RT) told you about my Fall River Run...

20 miles up and 20 miles back of windy, twisty, hair pins, and straits...

then we got 23 miles of lake to assault too!!!

Perfect for STV's

I have to get off my ass-the boat lift has made me lazy- is speed limited??-not to to say I would want to drive full out but a nice clip would be awesome without pissing off the locals and the police.  

paul

Towing is something that most if not all boat owners have experienced...from both ends...It's something that's necessary in our hobby..I'm sure the guy in the allison was happy the STV was around..Whatever you do never leave anyone stranded...Also down here a lot of the ladies back boat trailers and I'm happy for the help

Hey Dreamer .

Hope all is well and congrats... !! I'm in Whitby as well ,we should hook up for a beer or two ! I remember seeing that boat at SS Marine a while back , it was very sound boat just needed a good polish .

Anthony .... I haven't gotten any of your E-mail's or any from the site ???

Jeff .

post-3-1039732520.jpg

"Yammer" would like to meet ya and would like to see that boat too. I called your home Thrs. 12th Dec. and left you a message as to who I am and my business #. Call me pls. and we could set something up.

Dreamer

Hey Dreamer ,

I never got the Msg. ???? Here is my number's again Hm 905-665-8972 and cell 289-314-2626 . I'll be at the "Fox and the Fiddle" mansion later on Fri. ( Pickering ) . Hope to here from you.

Jeff .

Jeff I was dialing 655..OOOPS. Left a message to call Dreamer and that ProComp told me you had some stuff I might be interested in buying!!!! think that might of freaked out the owners? LOL. Will try the right # later.

Dreamer