AnthonySS

READER RIDES

SORRY guys been away for sometime...

OK Jeff...I thought you did not get my emails. I am using your new email adress you sent.

I want to come see your new ride too. Let me know if it is possible. We should all hook up with dreamer and all!!

PAUL...

There are NO posted speed limits in the Otonabee River other then a 9K zone at the top. We usually stay away from that.

We do two runs in the fall when most weekenders are away and no one complains...Ask Blake about it.

I remeber one year when he came I was going about 95 when he passed me in his RR like I was stnding still. Here is a pick of hime from that day.

post-3-1040318607.jpg

thx. anthony- I will try to make it out there at the beginning of this season-I need to do some changes to my fuel system so I will have the boat in TO in the early spring

paul

JEFF...

When you get a minute...shoot me your email adress at, the one I have must be wrong

anthony.santocono@alcoa.com

I have 2 pics of your boat from its past life that I have been trying to send you

LOOKS good GOFAST.

My STV originally had an OMC on it. The owner complained that it did not handle very well...So hopefully your dads will fair better.

Frankly Summerford told the guy it was as good as it will get with the OMC. As the STV was designed around the Merc Engine at 350-400# and not 450# of the OMC.

With the weight of an OMC hanging off the back...the STV will need some major gearcase and prop help to keep the tail from wanting to bury itself which has a tendacy to making it ride nose high. They loose speed that way!!!

Gofast..

Just hang a 32 lab cleaver on it and the nose will drop..running with 2 guys up front my RR was flat on the water..the cleaver really lifts the rear end and with 2 guys up front there was a little to much weight forward I think

George Fuller's Ride

Posting this on behalf of our friend George. I let him fill in all the other details, but here is waht I know:

1995 STV Mod VP Deck with a Drag bottom with a modified 260 with a Sport Master.

THANKS GEORGE

post-3-1040737676.jpg