1. 1. Lets see who owns the STV's

• less than 25
    • 25-30
    • 30-35
    • 35-40
    • 40-45
    • 45-50
    • 50 +

I had to wait till the kids got older to get back into boating. now that they are I can get all my toys that I wanted over the years. Pushing fifty!!!

OOOPs.  Guess I screwed up with the ages, maybe I can go edit it.

Nope.  Sorry guys.  Maybe Larry can go in and change it.

25-30

31-35 etc.

ProComp

KEITH...

Finally a good picture of you in the boat...MAN that Boat made me look good for years...but NOW you make it look good!!!

LOOKS GREAT...hey what up with the crutches?

MIKE...I think I am in the category you already went through...wouldn't trade it for anything rite now!!! EVEN a NEW STV.

Pushing 40 here!!!

Hey JJ, if that is true, I figured no one would want to get that specific.  Maybe I can get Larry to change it to 50-59 and

60 plus.  

Hey, Did you qualify for any kind of discount when you bought your boat?  LOL Just kidding.  Couldn't resist.  Hope you share my sense of humor.

I think its great that people of all ages enjoy the STV boats.  Its also good to see that I won't outgrow this passion.  Thats why I started the post.  Maybe when I am 50 I could afford a new one!

ProComp

PC..

Can you imagine what one will cost by the time you're 50...In Canada $$...And no I didn't get any kind of discount...I feel like Rodney Dangerfield..I get no respect I tell ya..no respect

As for sharing your humor..If you can't share other's humor there's something wrong with the system...Anyway I don't think you'll ever get tired of boats

cheers

JJ (old)

STV RR

2.5 Mariner

Sorry I can't edit the poll! Bur if you wanted to do another poll I can delete this poll... just e-mail me and let me know!

Anthony, thanks!  The crutches belong to my best friend...he's had a paralyzed leg since he was 3, so he needs those.  I hope to have more pics and video soon.

The motor is only missing rings now.  Mid is on the boat and LU will go on tomorrow.  Motor will go together next week and be in the water next weekend.

Does it count that I was 18 when I got my first euro in 93, and had a needle nose when I was 17, and a DL charger when I was 15 (it went 86 mph). Now I am 28 and am back to a slower Vee bottom, and another STV is in the cards.

RT

RT...WOW,

How time flys...I can remember meeting you back then...before you had an STV. Kicking around at the Boat shows as a teen carrying your back-pack.

Back then I remember you asking about my rear cowl on my Stream. You were thinking of buyiong a Valero.

Man that means I have also married for ten years too...WOW!!

LIFE IS TOO FAST...have to drive a FAST BOAT to keep up!!

Wow Anthony.

I had forgotten about that. I had the Charger STV with the 2.4 on it, and was looking at buying a Valero hull (I really wanted a v-king, but my dad vetoed it, and as he was my bankroll....), anyhow, the deal for the hull on my Charger fell through and, it worked out for the better, my Dad saw one of the very first Euros, and got me one. Those were the days!.

YEP RT...

I would say that all worked out for better too!!

Guest Let's see..............

First one at 19 and now on the seventh at 35.

#### have I blown a shitload of cash.

Not to mention the mistake boats in between, 2 squirters, and 2 v-bottom O/B's

Guess I am back where I belong.

Later,

Fast Eddie

So what are we saying here...That 'old' people have the time and money or that it just took a long time to catch the bug..BTW I finally got my boat legal in Texas

post-1-1044238153.jpg

SAR,,,

Welcome to STVowners...Hope you hang out some here. That is a sweet ride.

Do us a favour and post more pics for us in the READER RIDES Section. Tell the Story on it too!!

THANKS again...and let us know if we assist you in anyway!!