1. 1. Lets see who owns the STV's

• less than 25
    • 25-30
    • 30-35
    • 35-40
    • 40-45
    • 45-50
    • 50 +

NorCal, nice Euro.  Is that the one that was for sale in the Vegas area?  What kind of rpm can you hit with that 26ET?  I picked up a 28ET but was thinking about getting a 26 if it wouldn't beat up on my motor too much.  

ProComp

NorCal, nice Euro.  Is that the one that was for sale in the Vegas area?  What kind of rpm can you hit with that 26ET?  I picked up a 28ET but was thinking about getting a 26 if it wouldn't beat up on my motor too much.  

ProComp

ProComp,

Yes, that is the boat from the Vegas area.

I have only had the boat out twice and have only run it up to 7300. The boat had a 28 cleaver on it when I took it out the first time. I really like the feel of the 26 over the 28. It should run tripple digits and it gets there pretty quick.  ;)  :)

I will post my speed and rpm when I leg'er out!  :0  :)

-NC

I purchased this STV with a Sprint Deck last year. I am also in the 50+ category, but bought my first STV with a 2.4 bridgeport in 1987.

post-1-1076455508.jpg

DINO...

Your STV is one of my favorite models off all time. I actually beleive your boat is called a ProComp even tho it has the carry-over deck from the Sprint.

I would like one of the those set up as tandem

Let me know if know of any others for sale...they are hard to find

NorCal, Jody is interested in putting a step on his Euro like yours.  Anychance there is a brand stamped in it?

Thanks

ProComp

NorCal, Jody is interested in putting a step on his Euro like yours.  Anychance there is a brand stamped in it?

Thanks

ProComp

Sorry ProComp, there is nothing stamped on it. From what I was told, the last owner had it made in Vegas.

-NC

BLUElixir,

Adam, I like that one too. I'm looking to cast one out of aluminum sometime  here at work.

Hey NorCal,

You say your a lake racer. What ODBA or DSRA events have you been to?

Steve Dennison

Modified Production

Lake Havasu,AZ

Hey Steve, (we have met before in Havasu, I'm one of Kevin Krafts bodies here in Sacramento)

I can't find anywhere that I said I raced?  ???  :)  Ok, maybe a Ranger Bass Boat or two.. LOL  :D

-NC