Sign in to follow this  
Jonny V

Pics of Boston's new boat in action

Guest Boston

thanks Keith- Looks better

Bobby-hope to see you guys soon, will be going to some events this year.

Time to start dialing in the new rig.

BOSTON's Rig looks sweet and very dramatic in those sun setting scenes and back lit gauges

...Man I long for those familiar sites of looking out over the pickels and looking back over the race cowl...

THANKS guys its just what I needed...

HEY I also like the "in-lay" look of the guages...do they actually have the CF panel out front of the guages...if so VERY NICE detail work!!!

LETS FACE...we were just designed to be outdoors...and I know for me its really were I feel complete...!!

SORRY guys just shedding some cabin fever up here in Canada

Heres my STV photo of the day...

Titled...

'STV among the Thorns" :D

post-1-1047650640.jpg

YEP...your right Keith...just dreaming here :D

Looks Good!!!

Hehe, I'll try to get some pics next weekend of it in it's current state.  Just put the new-to-me cowl on it last night (90's 2.4 BP cowl) and got the 5" monster tach flush mounted.

KEITH,

YEP...she'll look sweet with the BP cowl on it! Yes ,,,make sure to post some pics for us!!!

Guest Boston

Got back out today, had a chance to lean into it a little bit for the first time.

Was pleased to see 129 mph on the gps. The new boat handles very well. Hope with a little more dialing in will see a couple more mph.

there are a few STV's out of the diamond shop that run those speeds-confirmed by GPS- drag power with a XR6 case- even heard of one with a sporty doing this- there are a few around that hold into it to those speeds, but you can count these guys on your left hand- nice job Boston- boat looks real nice and has the gps #'s to back it-give us some details on setup.

thx.  paul b.

Paul-

You are right, we are all Diamond Marine customers, and it is only a few of us that are running that fast.

As for setup, I am running a 15' mid section, a sportmaster gearcase, and a 14.5 X 32 merc cleaver.