Sign in to follow this  
Jonny V

Pics of Boston's new boat in action

Guest Pro-Comp 2.5 260

JJones If your having problem's believing that our S.T.V.'S like Boston's And Fly Away Bob's can't run those #'s, let us know if your coming down to Florida so we can meet you somewhere and bring over to the little canal where we run and you can see for yourself. BTW you can bring  your own GPS and a pocket full of CASH, just in case your in a betting mode.

wow if mike & jj have trouble beleiving 129mph then I guess youd think im full of shit when I say our 2-man record in the OLD boat is 130mph ;)

by the way we use the same $150 garwin unit everyone else has...

jonny v ,boston, freddie don't worry about people believing your speeds you know the truth as well as alot of other people including myself take it with a grain of salt and let it go!!! and keep hauling ass!!!your friend bobby :D hope to see you guys soon.. are you guys going to make it to the palatka run this year???? if not see you in the keys!!!

wow if mike & jj have trouble beleiving 129mph then I guess youd think im full of shit when I say our 2-man record in the OLD boat is 130mph ;)

by the way we use the same $150 garwin unit everyone else has...

you mean the old boat that warren is runnin 127 mph in right now!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Well hey...I don't doubt for a minute you guys are posting those speeds...I just find it awesome that you're doing it in a boat that I don't believe was ever designed to go that fast...

I will say this..you're going a lot faster than I ever want to go in an STV..

Take care

Keith

Who 'supposed' the STV to be stable into the 140 range?

I've always heard that Summerford advised against anything over 125 as that would exceed the limits of the boat...course that's like advising the owners against bolting on any kind of big horsepower isn't it..These guys posting mega numbers have more nerve than I can muster...

STV_Keith............who told you 140?. You had better have brass balls after 120, and a ot of skill, because there is no room for error. The boat will do it, but it is way beyond it's design limitiations.

RT