Sign in to follow this  
holeshot

Minnesota Boaters

Your welcome up here in Winnipeg anytime.  Were not that far away and your dollar goes pretty far up here.

ProComp

Well holeshot, we be neighbors, we're in eagan. Were do you boat in the area. Do you play with the MN hotboat club? If not you should, And what are you running? Yes there is a bunch of of play boats around. Just what are you looking for? Maybe I can help ???

SLORIDE

I do most of my boating on the Mississippi river in the Champlin, Anoka area. Their are some fast boats that run there but it has died down over the past few years. I have a 1989 S.T.V. PROCOMP with a 94 MERC 2.5 EFI. How can I get in touch with the MN Hotboat Club?? Where do you like to go boating?

Thanx for the reply.

post-1-1052251939.jpg

MN Hotboat Club will be having a couple of get togethers this summer 1st one, June 27&28 at moonlight bay on cross lk 2nd one,July 12&13 same place, also a radar run labor day weekend in Hayward WI. go to GPIracing.com for info and directions. Can also find some info on S&M. Great looking boat!! :D

Holeshot, we are booked at the Manhattan Beach Club for the MN Hot boat meet for the 27th and 28th.  Try to make it as I'd love to see your boat.

ProComp

I made it up to cross lake 2 weeks ago. (where the MN Hot Boat meet is) FUN place to go boating. I plan to make it on the 28th if not both days. Hope for good weather.

Holeshot, good to meet you at MN Hot boat meet.

STV represented by one ProComp, one RiverRocket and one Euro.  

Thanks for the pics.

ProComp

I ran in a drag race in Hastings MN last weekend. Veary close racing. I did well for my first time. Lost by few feet at the line. I just need to get better starts. I was running em down at the line but just ran out of room.    Hears a race I had with Balzy (from "Balz to the wallz" over in Wisconsin).

post-1-1058989992.jpg