Sign in to follow this  
Techno

How often do you use your boati ?

How often do you use your boati ?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Techno

Well let's see...It's not right side up so you must be working on it..so I'll guess you haven't voted since the last category isn't checked

I do about 30 hours per year from about the 3rd week of May until late October. Here in Western Pennsylvania I get out 2-3 times per week in July & August. Long and warm days! it's getting close as I just filled the lower unit and working over the trailer wheel bearings... :D

3 weeks to 100mph :)  :0  :p

I wish!

I have a long list of stuff before it's seeing the water.

Some on that list if not done won't matter. Like seat covers.

I almost took the cover off 3 times in april and was greeted with 2 snowings and an ice storm, what gives with that in april?

Haven't had the pleasure yet BUT really looking forward to it next weekend.Will definitely get tons of use this season.

About the poll, I was a bit confused about number "sex" choice! Shouldn't that be another poll altogether? LOL

Well Dreamer...

Sex per week...not much action being voted on there...Guess these guys are to busy boating...Bet you're getting antsy...All winter with a new rig and all you could do was look at it..Hey..take it easy on your first 'burn'

I thought sex was french for six?

boatdoctor32

I painted it that far last summer, or was it fall?

Didn't get to the innards or top so had to stop.

Got some more pics on my site.

It's Kandy paint which is a short way of saying many many coats and tapings.

Epoxy primer

Silver base

Clear with ultra-mini flake (wanted it to be sparkely, very very sparkley.)

Red Kandy

Gold Kandy

Black

Chromalusion on black

Clear everything! YAyyyyy It's done. Oh wait thats just the bottom.

The top is getting more sparklies than the bottom. I'm also not going as dark on the red or gold. The gold looks more like yellow.

Also the Aluuuuuminum. All the alumimum is getting polished and Kandied.

Stuff like this.

Yeah JJ....been very antsy. Only seen it for 3rd time on weekend as its been in storage. Took the wife and kid to see it and everyone else was leaving with a boat to go play. Waited this long 1 more week won't hurt. Shop is getting it ready for me for Saturday.....and I'm as excited as a lil kid.

As for being easy on the first burn....no doubt! till I get used to it....THEN?

Later D

DREAMER...

let me know if you have any questions after your first outing...I would be glad to hook up and put you thru some paces with the STV!!!

Thanks Anthony. I was too busy to pick it up last weekend ....so its a go for Saturday morning(long weekend). Hope the weather is nice...will take some pics. Thanks again for the offer....will take you up on it as I'll need seat time b4 the Run on June 7th.

STV Dreamer

OK let me know...I'll be at Rice Lake all weekend...so if you want you come to my cottage on Sunday or Monday...I have launching  on premis too...

Only on Saturday or Sunday and that depends on which day the weather is better.

Vacation is the only time we get to use it a lot.