Sign in to follow this  
holeshot

Minnesota Hot Boat meet

6/27/03 & 6/28/03

MN Hotboat Club

June 27-28, 2003 "MN Hotboat Club"

"The Event"........Whitefish Chain, Crosslake, MN. For the die-hards who can get off work, meet Friday at Moonlight Bay Bar & Restaurant at 1:00 pm. If the days are nice, this should be awesome...there won't be much boat traffic on Friday. After boating all day and "socializing" Friday evening, find a place to crash. Get up Saturday, HANGOVER optional, and do the same thing all over again. For those arriving late, look for "big black motors" hanging on the back of "little boats". We'll either be tied to the docks at Moonlight Bay, touring the chain, or parked at Big Island, which is on Upper Whitefish Lake.

**For those looking for hotels for "The Event", I would stay at the AmericInn Lodge and Suites (888-568-8400). It's about 10 minutes away from the nearest Whitefish Chain boat landing (Lower Hay Lake) and about 20 minutes from Moonlight Bay Bar & Restaurant. Better yet, stay at one of the resorts right on the chain. Check out www.brainerd.com/lodging/lakemaps/whitefish.html. I'd say Boyd Lodge, Manhatten Beach Club or Driftwood would be the best bets.

SOUNDS GREAT...

Hope you guys have a GREAT DAY...and lots of SMILES per Hour

Well, The MN HOT BOAT CLUB meet was a great time. Here are some pics from the event. Some are not S.T.V.'s. Hope thats ok.

This years event is June 25th and 26th.  We may be bring all 4 Euro's from our area and there may be 3-4 more down there.  Should make for some good pictures.

ProComp

Guest gts1Unregistered
huh.gif And mine dudes it might not be an STV but she's fast! ohmy.gif