Sign in to follow this  
Kurt Graf

96 euro

Just Picked up a 96 euro with a 93 1/2 . First day ran 93.7 with a 24p drag copy at 8600 rpm. Than put a 26p drag copy on and ran 102 again at 8600 rpm. Still with the analog box , rev limiter off. Both runs with an etrex gps. Have a few more  top end props to try. A32p merc lab finish cleaver. A 4 blade mazco 28p, for cruising. A 30p chopper ll that ran 98 gps not even runnin hard. Boat weighs with me (215lbs) ,helmet, lifeline vest, 5 gallons gas. 1580lbs. Let you know more numbers when I get them. Kurt

post-14-1055815297.jpg

nice boat Kurt. very nice. good luck with it. That cleaver likes to be high. dont expect it to accelerate that fast either. give it some extra room. I ran it with a full size skeg on my sportmaster. I would hesitate to run it with a small skeg very high. good luck, go nuts and have fun.

LOOKS GREAT KURT...

Great to see MA in the back seat with ya and all...that's the spirit of STV'ing.

Go find a nice 14.5" x 30" Merc Cleaver Too

I was kind of suprised that I got my mom and dad in it. We got to a top speed of 50 till my mom said "#### that kid ".Had to slow it down than. I think they actually liked it, and  my daughter loves it. Thanks Kurt