Sign in to follow this  
RPM Racing

STV Charger with 2.5 Merc

Boat was made in 1993 from a 1990 STV Charger mold. The hull and gel-coat is in great shape. Has all gauges and a lead foot and foot trim. Seats 4, interior good. The motor is a merc 2.5 that has been switched to carbs when the powerhead was replaced in 1998, it has relieved exhaust and runs very well, compression is exactly even in every cyclinder. There is a hydraulic lift plate by land and sea, it has a holley fuel pump and regulator. The prop is a 4 blade and I believe it is 30 or 32 pitch. I am not the most knowledgable person on this stuff, I will try to answer any questions most of which I will repeat what people have told me about the boat. I bought the boat and never really coud get interested in the thing, it has honestly been out 5 times since I bought it, The package comes with a ez-loader trailer and 2 covers, one is a full cover and the other is just a cock pit cover. I am located in Southern Ontario, I am willing to deliver the boat.

post-4-1065019502.jpg

ROCKET,

This baot is very similar in design to your current ride.

This boat is a Canadian made STV by Charger Boats. These molds where purchased from Summerford at about the time he phased-out the older sprint bottom  (like yours) and developed the newer Ski and Race Bottoms.

Hope this helps some