Sign in to follow this  
AnthonySS

What LOWER UNIT?

What LOWER UNIT?  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

THANKS PLAY'N

Finally an OMC case to look at!!!

Johnny come lately,  I've been visiting this web-site for what seems like years, always wonderin' why theres nothin' new on here. Then I finally realized it was in the forums and registered. Anyway, you guys got some NICE boats. Mine's pretty plain but really fast. I run a XR6 gearcase always liked those for top end, I like the higher gears, it's like free speed. Can't give you a good comparison on characteristics, since it's the only gearcase I've used. Also, I use cable, steering arm steering so theres no torgue on the wheel (so I can't say it's in the gearcase design.). But the boat handles great and I'm turning 9200 with 1.78's and a 28" yamaha. I also use that entention that bolts over the prop, so I get lot's o' sternlift. I like runnin' flat at those speeds I'm sure ya'll would agree. Anyway, great website. I'm not real good in the electronic world so I can't post pictures. It seems like Anthony SS and ProComp are pretty good at it. If one of you, or somebody else wants to e-mail me your address I'll mail some pictures to post. Nothin' fancy though just a two color boat.