• Merc ET
    • Merc 4 Blade Semi-Cleaver (Cleaper)
    • Merc Chopper or Chopper II
    • Mazco RE
    • Mazco OS Cleaver
    • OMC SST RX
    • Yamaha Semi Cleaver
    • Spinelli (EE or Cleaver)

I moved the battery in front of my foot throttle- had the motor mount in the middle bolt hole right on the transom- the boat was a single seat 580 lbs. for lake/river running this was ideal in my opinion- we have 4 procomps in our group and none of them need the battery forward- they are all running 113-115 and look real flat as they go by-bytheway one of these is forsale if someone is interested-it is a special boat!! Rusty's number is painted in neon on the front part of the hull- this is no regular hull as the composition is different!!-the boat pulls harder that the rest-I have driven this boat and it reminds me of my old one- I would say it comes in around 680 lbs- comes with a stock 2.5- power to weight this is a nice package-my modvp is around 680 lbs- fun to drive yet enough meat in the hull to stand up to lake running-the lighter stuff will require care and sometimes that is tuff when your running with the boys.

paul

For sure Paul...

post some info on that ProComp for sale...

What is the seating configuration??

red-white and blue colours-looks nice in the water- regular procomp seating- new cover-2.5 with a offshore mid- clean package-the boat is here in Ontario-I will have to get the number for those that are interested.

thx.  paul

So do you mean single seat, 2 seat...or SKI seating with 2 up and rear set

For shure post some more info!!!

Sounds like Anthony's got the itch...good luck.

All the above info is great for me as I was debating whether or not to put on a jackplate. The original dealer who set it up recommends keeping it as is....Techno's example seems to verify as this is how they were built. He also recommended for this setup a 28 lightning ET as all round prop. Another question answered....great.

Dreamer

As far as I can tell my boat is made with a kevlar/graphite hybrid cloth. This alone makes the boat lighter without a loss in strength, but then I've been told it's also a lighter lay up too. Oh well.

I haven't seen anything mentioning the slip thing between the different models.  Is this a comparison or just from what people have mentioned?

Does that mean you got it OK?  I told you it was minty.

Good luck.  I'll be real surprised if you don't love it.

Have a great weekend.  

ProComp