Sign in to follow this  
ProComp

Another STV coming to MB

Hey guys yes I am going to get this euro in minnesota and bring it back to Manitoba.I cant wait to try it this summer up here at clearwater lake.My friends are also anxious to see it cruise across the water.I am going to stop in and see Procomp and his euro on the way back home.I Just love these boats,Thanks for the help Procomp.

Jody Johnson

Hey Pro Comp - what do you think of the difference between the PCS and the Euro?  Now that you have had both, what do you think the pros and cons are of the two boats?

Way Cool ..Only other Euro  I've seen with the Design on the nose, must have been a Minnesota thing, my boat was originally delivered there, I found it up by the Canadian Border in Wisconsin, now it lives in South Florida. You'll be the envy of all the go fast boaters on the lake....Thats Great !!

post-1-1069262599.jpg

Hi Flyer, nice boat!  How about some more pics under readers rides.  Yes, the red boat is from Minnesota too.  Maybe two buddies ordered them together or something.

Keith, tough question, love both boats.  The ProComp is possibly a quicker deck design and a little better handling at speed but it is a very very small difference if anything.

The Euro is awesome with all the room, drink holders and sundeck pad.  Love the ProComp but I will be in a Euro for a long time as I don't believe there is anything better in the market for a family performance boat.  Euro's are running in the 120's.  How fast do you need to go?

My advise would be to buy what you can afford as long as it is an STV.  :D

Just my opion of coarse.

Here we are taking to motor off in Brainard to bring it home.

The boats in good shape but the gel coat is no where near as bright as the picture makes it.  I wish.

post-1-1069264241.jpg

Good Luck on the Purchase JODY...make sure you keep them Euros in Good Shape for me :D

Thanks Brad.  As you know, I just finished spending over $5k in upgrades/repairs on my boat, so I'll be sticking with my Pro Comp for a while.

Now, for the checkbook to recover and get that 2.5 running!

JLR, good one!  Actually, you looked concerned like this boat was going to outrun the Virage!  Must be why you bought a Euro too!  :D

Even on the beach your ahead!  LOL

The front of my boat is looking pretty plain.  May have to get some creative decals this spring.

ProComp

post-1-1069398788.jpg

I think it is so cool when "new" STVs pop up on this board! I have never seen the red/yellow/black Euro before. Welcome to the board Jody!

Does anyone know how many PCS, Euros, or RR have been built? I've always been curious.

post-1-1069644294.jpg

I was told less than 200 Euro's have been produced! If it's ture I don't know. Good question Adam!!!

Jody, it was nice meeting you.  Hope the rest of the ride home went OK.  Looking forward to doing some boating with you next summer!

ProComp

post-1-1069889352.jpg

WOW...looks Great...where does Jody Live in MB

He lives in THE PAS, MB which is pretty far north.  Not a lot of fast boats up there so he should be the king of the lake  :D

I believe he has a 2.4 Mod VP carb motor for it.

Hoping we can get together next year.  That makes 4 Euro's here now.  Can't wait to get some pics.

ProComp

That will nice with 2.4 Carb...should run mid 90's

yes my trip down to Avon Minnesota was great.I met my buddy Dave in  Winnipeg and he helped drive on the trip.We had fun laughing and talking all the way down through North Dakota and into Minnesota.Brian was excellent to deal with and the boat was in great shape.Randy Piersons shop GPI was interesting to see the motor rebuilds and boat projects underway.We stopped in to see Brad Waylett in winnipeg and his white and blue euro.Very nice boat,thanks for the hospitallity and advice with my boat Procomp.I was told Terry Wright originally ordered the boat.Im getting ready to do some changes on the boat Gaffrig gauges,possible transom brace and bolting on my motor.Here is some pics

Jody