• Merc/Mariner Modified
    • OMC Second Effort/Evolution
    • OMC Stock
    • OMC Modified
    • Yami Stock
    • Yami Modified
    • Suzi
    • Scott / Attwater

Latest spy photos of the ETEC equipped STV River Rocket after winning Pro Gas at its first race, one bad hombre!

ER

i think i have seen that motor before.it's in it's second generation. STROKER

95 mirage skiracer-3 liter closed deck erude-8290-28 pitch-hoss triton-107-108

Edited by aero

Latest spy photos of the ETEC equipped STV River Rocket after winning Pro Gas at its first race, one bad hombre!

ER

ER, is that an example of what the new bomb performance stuff is going to be, or just someone who really tricked out their motor (or is it yours?). Looks great what ever it is.

Oh yeah, merc 260, bone stock with a wuss A37 box that hits the wall at approx 7300 rpms. 101mph with a 30 ET, 1996 Stv Euro.

ER

ER, is that an example of what the new bomb performance stuff is going to be, or just someone who really tricked out their motor (or is it yours?). Looks great what ever it is.

Oh yeah, merc 260, bone stock with a wuss A37 box that hits the wall at approx 7300 rpms. 101mph with a 30 ET, 1996 Stv Euro.

fish,that's Acie Stringfield's 1st generation pro gas motor.3.4 liter big bore.the next version is a 3.7 liter stroker.[attachmentid=1994]

post-413-1134963701.jpg

allen one of us needs to take acie's heads over to galens and get him to reanodize them red.

Hey looking at the boat above...you can see where Summerford got his influence for the EURO :D

funny you say that,when i think of the euro's front end i think of a latex glove that has been inflated like a balloon.....LOL

Hey looking at the boat above...you can see where Summerford got his influence for the EURO :D

funny you say that,when i think of the euro's front end i think of a latex glove that has been inflated like a balloon.....LOL

Don't you worry about that, come down to fla and you can look at the back end for a while. LOL :D:D

New best today...same JSRE 2.5/260 (for sale), 107mph @ 8500rpm w/Mazco 27-RE3 at 1-1/8" above the bottom. 70* weather, beautiful conditions!

BTW, I did mention this thing weighs 1830# with me in it and 20gals of gas right? FAT!