Sign in to follow this  
AnthonySS

STV GATHERING

Dear STVowners and Others,

I will certainly be looking at putting on my own STV gathering here in Ontario, Canada this year. Since I have many informal events on my home lake, this should not be that much more work.

However to accommodate those that will be traveling a long distance, I will look at setting up camping and lodging for you.

The event will be held on Rice Lake in Ontario which is about 3hrs from Niagara Falls Border, about 2.5 hrs from 1000 IS Border, about 4.5 hrs from Detroit border, 4 hrs from the Sarnia Border, and about 8 hrs from Sault Ste Marie Border.

Rice Lake has over 100 miles of water for us to have fun in, with some mild to wild, to river running conditions. You will love it, and you will be amazed at how fast you can cover it in your speedy STV.

I would like to hold the event in JUNE, before the Vacationers come up for summer holidays.

Since STVs will be the feature of the event, the event will also be open for ALL OTHER PERF BOATS too. We have a fairly large STV community here in Ontario, that I think will impress the heck out of some of youRIGHT ROB!

LET me know your feedback and or anyone that could help sponsor the event with small prize giveaways or just support period!

Sincerely,

AnthonySS

STVowner.

Anthony is correct we have a rather impressive STV / hot boat community.

My last count it that thier is in the neighbourhood of 35 STV's within 2hrs of the Toronto area, some of them are amoung the fastest in the world.

If we can get even a quarter of them out, it will be a spectacular gathering.

- some of us need to get or stuff together a little quicker (sorry Anthony, I am in the middle of the house thing and I havn't the time to think boats yet)

RT

I'm sorry Anthony but I think the STV gathering would be nice if it was held in Tenn close to where there is a chance of having Mr. Summerford attend the event.

TOOfast,

I am all in favour of a gathering in TN. Unfortunately I would not be able to organize it from 800 miles away. Would you be able to do it???

Let me know!

Thanks but no thanks had my fill organizing gatherings with a car club that i was president of at one time.