Sign in to follow this  
BLUElixir

I've been doing some work lately.

Last year I rigged the Euro in a hurry so I could get on the water. Lately I've cleaned it up a bit more. All of these projects are explained more thoroughly on my web page: www.adamsdock.com . I thought you guys might want to see some before and after shots.

First shot: dash when I bought the boat.

post-1-1085624215.jpg

Nice Job Adam, I've had a busy winter too just not documented with pictures as well:

Triad style drain plugs

Trim hose bezels

Powdercoated Mushroom cleats

Painted Guage bezels

6" Black Rapid Jack

Transom Plate

Added Water Temp Guage

New Switches

Ski Pole installation

Grab Handles

34cc heads

Offshore Mid

Alien Cowl

Jegs Fuel Fill

New Bow Light

Summerford Decals

New Black Portal

New Reeds & Cages

Lots of fun.

post-1-1085669058.jpg

Nice work Brad! Do you have any pictures of the ski pole? there don't seem to be too many Euros with ski poles.

Also, Where did you get the black portal? (access cover in the transom right?) I REALLY need a black one but I don't really want to drill new holes in my deck. Did you have to drill holes?

The reservoir is pretty cool I think. It makes filling SO EASY and a fluid level check takes about 1 second to look at it. Did you read about it on my web site? I was pretty much flying blind on the project and I ran into some problems. I can't remember where I bought the reservoir. I think you can do a web search for "Arco trim reservoir" and a few places will come up. I will try to find my receipt tonight and I'll let you know.

Oh yeah, my Banshee and Blaster are on ebay right now.... hint hint.  ;)

Adam, I'll try to get you some pics next week as I am out of town.  I'd be interested in a Warrior?  Thought you had one of those too.  I'm done kick starting quads.  Its a pain in the butt.  :)

ProComp

Adam, forgot.  Most of those portal covers are generic.  I did not have to drill new holes.  If you look under the lid of your white one, there is probably a brand name.  Then do a search on the net and someone will have one.  I can probably get you one next week here locally and mail it up to you.  There cheap, maybe $20 bucks or so.

Trade ya for a Warrior in pieces!  LOL

ProComp