Sign in to follow this  
hydrovector

140!

pulled the picture from S&F

RP of GPI pulling big numbers in a RR. smile.gif

YES that is VERY impressive.

CONGRATS to Jason and RP

Guest Guest

Now tell the truth. Your just shorting them out and pegging them aren't you? blink.gif

I see the problem... he ran out of numbers! biggrin.gif I would of liked to see that run.

HE IS HAVING A HOT BOAT WEEKEND JULY 26TH & 27TH-I AM GOING TO MAKE THE DRIVE AND SEE THIS THING FOR MYSELF. HE TOLD ME ON THE PHONE THAT HE HAS HAD A PASSENGER WITH HIM IN THE BOAT (450LBS TOTAL WITH DRIVER) AND RUN 130 IN A HALF MILE SQUIRT. HE HAS GOT SOMETHING FIGURED OUT THAT I DON'T-26CC HEADS, STOCK GEARCASE, NO SVS, NO NITROUS AND STILL THE KING WITH A LAKE BOAT!!! - IT IS HOWEVER A LIGHT LAYUP (BUT SO ARE ALOT OF THE OTHERS OUT THERE)

Just to clarify, Yes I have given a ride that fast (130ish) in the RR. Not something I do on a regular basis. 120 plus rides are more the norm. The "fast" ride passenger was a little shook up after the blast. Have since refrained from doing more. Also, the boat is pretty dialed, so I guess it's not impossible for other STVs to obtain simular performance. I tend to set up and drive differently than most. (I've been told I drive towards the edge more than most would feel comfortable??)(not that I'm trying to) We are going to try to take some photos this weekend, so I'll try to post some here.

I'm not trying to sound like my set up/props/driving is some new rocket science. The boat just wanted something so I gave it what I though it was asking for. Also realize the huge amount of time that I can (most people have jobs not related to boats) put into this. I call it my unfair advantage. Anyway I'll share the info with you guys and we can see if any of it works on other boats.

Just having fun with the new toy....

Randy

Randy, there has been some interest in a the prop you are running for people running river rockets and mod Vp's. If you can reproduce and sell a similar prop as you are running, I suggest you make a post with price and delivery or contact information. See you in a couple weeks. Awesome boat. Can't wait to see it.

ProComp