Larry Hanlon

Welcome Mirage owners

Thanks for adding the Mirage Forums.There has been a lot of talking about starting a Mirage owners site but no one to step up and do it.I know there is alot of info out there that can be helpful to alot of Mirage owners so lets get it out.Thanks for stepping up and giving us Mirage owners a forum.Thanks Craig

Larry,

Many thanks for the web space. I have been a member of this board for some time because there is a lot of information here that applies to the Mirage. The handling article describes my boat pretty well.

Jim

Guest tunnelmike

Thanks !! I always new you STV guy's weren't all bad !! Very cool gesture.

At STVOWNERS we have had a mandate to welcome all performamce craft.

No doubt that in part Mirage Boats are responsible for the recreation we enjoy today. So this will help us live it out

WELCOME aboard MIRAGE owners so now tell all your freinds.

THANKS LARRY...well done biggrin.gif

BTW...I was almost a Mirage distributor many years ago...true story tongue.gif

Anthony, I had to figure a long-haired guitar playin hot boater had to be alright. Heck, I'll even over look the Canadian thing. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

You'll have to swing by and have dinner at the house or something when y'all come down to see the Stanley Cup. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Seriously, thanks to everybody who put this together.

HEY pounder,

I need a good reason to come south...Congrats to the Bay Team...they earned it and it was GREAT series.

The furthest South I have ever been is Buffalo so it would be cool to get to other part of the country that exists beyond Buffalo biggrin.gif

no seriosly...I have been to the Jersey Coast...is that count as part of the south biggrin.gif

...just kiddin ya'll

lets see them Mirages....

...and don't forget we are boating HEAVY here now and our next get together is on June 26...hope too see you there