STV dreamer

Triad decals.

Looking for some info on where to get replacement decals for Triad RR as original as possible. Also I see the Triad decals in a few different places on the RR models. So where is the factory location of 99 RR decals? on sponson below rub rail, above rail centred on cockpit or on tail near the 3-4 steps...all info appreciated.

GOOD FIND guys THANKS...

I always really liked the "coat of arms" decal too

it was and is not used on the triad boats.

I had them make me a full set of decals for my SRV project. They are all in carbon fiber, including the shield.

FIRST RATE quality stuff from Shoreline!

Dreamer, the "Summerforld Coat of Arms" will protect you from any mishaps. You should really run one on the nose even though it is a TRIAD! laugh.gif

ProComp

I am partial to the letter "S" biggrin.gif

I'll see if they can switch the name to "Santocono" biggrin.gif

...that's what it would be called if it was made in Sicily rolleyes.gif

Dreamer

He answered your question...It was the Summerford logo...it appears on Summerford botes...

and it is not used on the Triad boats...as I recall that logo appears on the

nose as well as to the rear on some of the summerford boats I have seen...

Oh..and I thought Wally started building the stv in 2000...the 1999 models were Mississippi boats...Then again this could be wrong...Give the Triad factory a call..

http://www.triad-boats.com

Rich why the panic? I thought you ran the serial number all ready and found out it was a Triad. Post the number and I am sure someone can comment. Not a big deal either way.

Bruce owned this Rocket and sold it for what he thought would be a better one. The new Rocket never handled as well as this one so he sold it and bought this one back. From what I here from the 2 past owners, it is a great handling boat. Bottom is probably quite straight.

Relax!

B-RAD

RICH,

No worries...I think your just a little weary still from the long road trip and from what we undersatnd you are suffering from STV ...double vision. biggrin.gif

Just funning with ya smile.gif

No sticker/no decals/no emblems!

I took off the CORVETTE off my corvette to clean it up. No way am I putting stickers on the boat.

Around here STV has absolutely no meaning. It can be printed on the boat or I can tell them and the blank stare is the same.

Whats that?- never heard of it.

Of course I also don't have 'Mercury' on the engine so that tells you much. cool.gif

Have considered putting yamaha on the engine and bayliner on the boat though, just to confuse biggrin.gif

"A rose by any other name would be as sweet"

Or something like that.

If you want the stickers and have a prob getting them. Get some pictures and take them or email them to a sign maker. They can print this stuff up easy nowadays.