ProComp

Dash Pics

The gauges, high on dash is SS Marine lighted mechanical trim. They use a super bright LED as the pointer so it can be seen on sunny days.

Dash left to right:

Water pressure, 2 temp gauges(one for each cylinder head), depth sounder, fuel, volt, RPM recall. And the lower is RPM and Speedo.

post-3-1099620163.jpg

Larry, how do you like your trim guage up there?

Here's mine. Kind of simple and blah. Looking to re-do with Livorsi monster guages this winter. Also adding a stainless marine trim guage and dual digital EGT.

Just need to figure out the best place to put them and decide what I want for face color and rim.

ProComp

post-3-1099622526.jpg

Won't really help many people on gauge choices but maybe for burying the ugly blockies?

fuel tank- water depth- switch panel- engine gauge- empties are bow angle and trim- to be replaced?

lower tier

glove box door that don't open and has no box- speedometer for the boat that I passed laugh.gif It can be read from 50'

The engine gauge has user settable high and low alarm points. Reads all engine functions and displays 6-7 items on one screen. Or 3 with labels.

The speedo has max speed. The fuel and depth are also alarm gauges.

So don't really need to look at the dash

post-11-1100134501.jpg

Techno, that is one funky dash. That boat ever going to hit the water? Probably would if you would use something that came off a shelf! LOL

Next summer?

ProComp