Sign in to follow this  
BLUElixir

Why can't I post a picture?

I was trying to post my regular size picture (640x480, 60k) and it won't upload. Did the size requirements change? I also tried to post a 48k image and that wouldn't work either. It seems to me that my pictures are a resonable size to post on a site where everyone is interested in pictures.

This is the message that I got: "The total filespace required to upload all the attached files is greater than your per post or global limit. Please reduce the number of attachments or the size of the attachments."

Does anyone know what the problem is?

Let me run this by the forum tech people. I think with the new upgrade some things may need changed?

Nothing changed yet. Adam which forum were you posting the picture in?

I haven't figured out that limit works yet so it's turned off for now. The limit maybe for each user, each post, or forum limit. Will get it all figured out later.

JJ, that thing runs great! I was trying to post a pic of it running. Jason & Trae @ Pearland Marine have it running like a scolded ape. I am glad I let them go through the motor and tell me what is wrong so when I set it up everything was perfect. You cant trust what people say when they are trying to sell you something. (Now I have a PERFECT 300 DRAG!!!!) I took it out for the 1st time this last weekend and I was impressed. Good thing I have some time over the winter to test. I am going to run it in DSRA Ski racer next year.

post-234-1101866320.jpg

looks good mike glad you finally gotten things straightened out. goodluck with it and good luck next year dude, it will be a blast biggrin.gif now go have fun and test!!