New to site, thanks for the great addition! Now we V-21 owners finally have somewhere to chat. Does anyone have an idea how many V-21's have been made? smile.gif

I'm with ya chummy, never see a duplicate of my rig when I go boating.

DUPLICATE

I got lucky that he did duplicate one. I had a 1993 which was about the third one he built. I was gonna have him build me a new one but checked traderonline.com for the hell of it and what do ya know. There was my exact boat just a newer model all the way in MN. Some people don't believe it is a different boat. My old one had the hockey sticks design on the deck. My new one has the triangles. Man that was a long drive but every bit worth it. My old one went to up north. I would have never sold it to someone local. Will post some pics on the other thread.

(MN)..your story definately strikes close to home! As Chummy pointed out, it's nice that they aren't a dime a dozen boat. I couldn't be happier with both the individualality and the handling/performance--both are second to none.

biggrin.gif

New to site, thanks for the great addition!  Now we V-21 owners finally have somewhere to chat.  Does anyone have an idea how many V-21's have been made? smile.gif

John,

I agree now we can talk about our V21's the best family and high performance boat on the market. Almost as good as the STV, don't want to hurt any feelings.

I have no idea how many V21's are mand but I think only three or four V21 Malibu's have been built. Malibu is the V21 with the open bow.

by the way I'm getting a GPI 260 in about one month.

Cheers

Roger

post-838-1109725252.jpg

.....both the individualality and the handling/performance--both are second to none.

huh.gif

I'm biting my tongue here, John....... See ya in the Spring, for sure. Planning to sojourn to Avon here in the near future to drop the rig off. We should hit the Buckhorn?

Cp

Roger--thumbs up on the GPI 260! Your probably enroute to the fastest Malibu after Randy waves his magic speed wand over it!

Cliffy, you just keep biting that tongue--there is an entire address in cyberspace dedicating to allowing tongues of your label to run rampant tongue.gif LOL! As for the Buckhorn--you don't have to ask me twice, just tell me when to show up. I'd love to catch up with you, I'm guessing you'll be in town for more performance too? Cool!

John,

I'll be at the mecca tomorrow afternoon, but I have a feeling you have some enamel coated appointments? Come on over anyhow. Gotta do this when it's not snowing or raining, doncha know?

Cp

Shoot, your right about tomorrow. When do you think you will be coming back to pick it up? I could catch up with you then?

Shoot, your right about tomorrow.  When do you think you will be coming back to pick it up?  I could catch up with you then?

biggrin.gif

John,

My V21 is up by Randy and he is doing his magic. I went with the original cowling with white/blue lettering. It looks pretty good. Randy sent it up to Gary Lee's for some other work should be back in a few days. check with Randy and maybe you can stop by for a quick peek.

Soon very soon.

I'm going to try to stop by the shop tomorrow afternoon.

John,

Do you have any pictures of your motor? I though you had some. Does the motor have a horn on it? by the way my V21 is at Gary's right now and going to Randy's shop in a day or two. If you get a chance stop by. If not, I'm going up there maybe later next week to pick it up, provided it's done.

Tis the season don't you kow.

tongue.gif

John,

Do you have any pictures of your motor? I though you had some. Does the motor have a horn on it? by the way my V21 is at Gary's right now and going to Randy's shop in a day or two. If you get a chance stop by. If not, I'm going up there maybe later next week to pick it up, provided it's done.

tongue.gif

John,

the boat was away for abotu two weeks, at Gary Lee's. but as of yeaterday my V21 is down by RP. this may give you a window to stop. My guess is RP will be done with it by early next week, then it's my turn finally.

I drove up last Thursday night to try to sneak a peek, and I think it was off getting measured for the cover. I think ours will both be done around the same time. I'll look for pics of my cowel, we reversed the colors on the decals at the end of summer and it looked way better, but I think I only had pics of the first stickers on it. I'm getting the itch really bad! Did you get to see the new GPI Venom? It rocks!!!

John,

tongue.gif

John,

the boat was away for abotu two weeks, at Gary Lee's. but as of yeaterday my V21 is down by RP. this may give you a window to stop. My guess is RP will be done with it by early next week, then it's my turn finally.

John,

the boat is still there, were you able to stop by yet? If not I'll take some new pictures and place them on the site or email you later.

biggrin.gif

Roger it was rainy out last night, so I couldn't get pics. Your new cover is really cool, so is your gearcase. I did not have a horn on my motor last year, it had promax lazer front injection like your 225. It is slick, I had a 260 that my 4 year old could start and idle.

Iverson,

thanks to your efforts in testing and things. this style 260 set up has become quite popular. thanks should also go out to tony brucato for his wonderful products that enhance the performance that randy started with on this concept, a truly user friendly performance engine.

j.

There will be another V-21 Malibu coming back to life after nearly being destroyed by the Geargia DNR. It's rough but is now being resurrected. One of only 5 bowriders made... An E-bay find gone goooood.

Russ Rogers