Administrator

Let's see them Triads

ProComp    0

Guess I'll have to dig out the Hooters picture from my archives.

Also, I just realized why there are not more V-21's popping up on here. They only sell them to guys named JOHN! biggrin.gif

ProComp

PS - post a pic of Sebastians (hope I spelled that right!)

Chummy    0

The red Triad Casey posted a pic of is sweet looking. As soon as i can get a camera that works I will get a pic of mine.

ProComp    0
Its just one of those things.  If we stop at Hooters and I have the boat on the car...

Then the photos are sent to the frends that couldnt make it! wink.gif  wink.gif  wink.gif

John, you must be a very good tipper!

ProComp

V21Triad    0
Beautiful boat!  Even with the Packers decal on the tow rig, it's still a nice picture.  biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

John,

Thanks for the kind words, but I just cannot wait until I get the GPI rework. RP says it will function exactly like yours. Should be a great summer.

Yep Packers are going to be a very different team this coming year. I suspect the Vikes will be different as well, without the big Receiver, maybe better.

I like the cowling you have as well on that big bad motor.

Cheers

Roger

J.IVERSON    0

Roger, we reversed the colors on the cowl later in the summer, putting the metallic blue inside the white made a big difference. If you prefer the alien cowl, you could always add that to your list for the GPI house of speed. biggrin.gif

post-800-1109907872.jpg

J.IVERSON    0

Here is a pic of Chummy's ride. This was the only pic I could find, it's a sweet looking one of a kind to say the least. Hopefully he'll get some more shots up for us to drool over.

post-800-1109908435.jpg

Chummy    0

Thanks for the pics John, Randy has my engine right now so there won't be a good chance to take any pics till I get it back. Then I will get some I promise, every time I tried to get some the camera would mess up mad.gif

V21Triad    0
Thanks for the pics John, Randy has my engine right now so there won't be a good chance to take any pics till I get it back.  Then I will get some I promise, every time I tried to get some the camera would mess up mad.gif

smile.gif

John,

Yep I going to get the Alien and I like your decals. since my boat is Royal Blue I think the same decal configuration would be great. Other then Mercury what else do you have on the outside? 2.5 and EFI I'm sure but anything else?

chummy,

Nice boat as well, I always liked the Mercury colors, gives your boat some "snap".

Any Triad is a nice boat.

cheers

Roger

V21Triad    0
V21Triad, thanks for the kind words, I like your boat as well.  Where are you located?

biggrin.gif

Chummy,

I'm located in Northern Illinois, but grew up in Southern Wisconsin.

Packers Fan from the get go, but I like the Cubs as well.

How about yourself. How does that 280 move the Triad?

Cheers

Roger