Administrator

Let's see them Triads

:D Hey Jason ..............

What's up with the anti-aircraft weapon

on the front of the water Police dingy ?? :o

:blink: I guess they take their job, a little too seriously !!

:unsure: Calm down guys !!

If you can't catchem'... then shoot a few 100 rounds and hope one hits!

Ever sinse 9/11 they are very strict on the waterways they patrol! The guys were nice, but you wouldn't catch me running from them! :o As you can see the guy is steadily writing on his clip board! :huh:

It's been awhile since I have posted but I feel like my V-21 has come along way since. I took it to Wally and had some bottom mods done to it. It gets up on the pad real quick and also real loose! This is not your average ski boat anymore! Thanks to Wally for all his hard work and knowledge! :D We'll see what she has for DSRA and ODBA this year. Lots of testing to be done! This is a picture of our first DSRA race after mods in vidor Texas April 7-8-06 Notice this is the first small bouy!

post-944-1146017417.jpg

I GUESS I POSTED THIS ON THE WRONG THREAD.I'LL PUT IT WHERE IT BELONGS, IN THE V-21 SECTION.I BOUGHT THIS FROM A BUDDY OF MINE,THIS WAS WALLY'S BOAT,THESE ARE THE ONLY PICS I HAVE RIGHT NOW,ONLY HAD THE BOAT 2 WEEKS

I'LL POST SOME MORE RUNNING WHEN THE RAIN LETS UP & I CAN GET BACK ON THE RIVER.IT MAY BE A WHILE,I'M TAKING THE 280 TO PAUL NICHOLS OUTBOARD ENGINEERING TO RE-RING IT AND ADD A FEW MODS TO IT,WE'LL SEE WHAT SHE CAN DO THEN

post-1611-1168045347.jpg

post-1611-1168045387.jpg

How's this one... Casey Gudgell took this one of 3 Triads on Lake Travis. Jason Smouse, Casey Clausen & me in my Yamaha powered V21.

847830958_bBmEn-L-1.jpg

Thank you! It's a 1995 but it didn't get used a lot for most of it's life. I'm changing that!

So far it's running 88-90 but I am still working on the gearcase. I have thinned & shortened the skeg as these HPDI gearcases have a hell of a slab of aluminum for a skeg. It's HUGE! It turns a 26ET 6800 on 1.75 gears. LOVE the boat! I want to see if I can get it to run 93-94 with stock power then I may start messing with the powerhead a bit.

You have a nice rig there as well. Tray Archer told me that you were considering selling it. Think long and hard about that... They are getting rare!

RusRog, Tray Archer is correct. It pains me to sell it, but just don't have the time to use it. If you know of anyone down in Texas looking for one, send them my way as my whole rig (boat and trailer) are in great shape with lots of recent updates. Best of luck with yours - again love the colors. Be safe and Happy Holidays!!

Jim in NH

Hey Guys,

My 1998 Triad V-21 boat and trailer are still for sale - 13,499 now or best offer. Any interest out there for a mint condition boat with all brand new marine upholstery and many more recent updates in 2010. Please call me at (603)487-2248 if any interest or you have any questions. Thanks!!