ProComp

Cool Frost this morning

Looks great, but I must admit I'm not one for the cold winters since I'm older. We haven't had more than 2 inches to date this winter. My votes for gobal warming...

That is way to cold for me. Weatherman has forcasted a high of 76 for thursday. Keep that cold stuff up North!

Get this, my cousin lives 8 hours north of here and it was -43C, -63C with the windchill! Thats nuts. For you southerners, your face starts to burn almost instantly.

Mike, how is your Euro performing with that drag motor?

Brad

Brad, The boat hauls ass! I have been running around with a 22 yammy on it trying to get it set up for racing it in DSRA Lake Racer. Once I have some pics I will post them. It sure is alot different from my OMC I had on back.

Since I am a million miles away and in no way a threat, how about sharing some secrets with me when ya get dialed in. Our season is short ya now! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Good luck with the DSRA and have a Happy New Year!

Brad

we have some white stuff on the ground down here too.. it is just mixed with shells. took this last night on sunset beach on the way home from work. Gotta admit though, the view in procomps pic is amazing!

fish

post-785-1104499195.jpg

Fish, I don't know. I just got in from Snowblowing for an hour and your view is looking pretty good! smile.gif

Mike, nice article, I do remember reading it. How about a follow up. Sounds like the OMC made some good horsepower, curious as to why Merc now and if its faster! (I'm sure it is! LOL) Where did you mount your Digitron? Got a dash shot?

Happy New Year guys.

Brad

I must say it's been pretty cool here but my winters look a little more like the ones Fish has. I don't know how you guys do it. I would imagine that we are missing out on something by not ever getting snow. My guess is that snowmobile riding would be a friggin blast, a bit chilly but never the less, a blast.

Now that I'm older, this is as close to winter as I get up here in PA. Other than that, I hibernate!

post-1-1106274490.jpg

Just a 10hp Sears, and it doesn't even have a Lab(ed) snow impeller