fish

2 Decal or Not 2 Decal?

My old decals had gotten a little worn so I ordered a new complete set from Shawn at Shoreline Graphics SHORELINE. Shawn was awesome to deal with; very knowledgeable, accomodationg and makes a quality product.

After receving the new decals (motor and hull), I removed the old ones. Now I am torn as to whether to put them back on the hull. Part of me wants to keep it original, but the other part likes the clean lines of no decals on the hull?

What do you guys think- decals or no decals?

post-785-1106139646.jpg

I am not sure about now, but mine had black stickers for the summorford crest and stv emblem on the hull sides and bow. Are they in the gelcoat now?

Looks good without the decals. good looking boat. Thats the one that got me excited about the color scheme. I thought our shades of blue were different until I just saw your post.

Lance

post-743-1106147583.jpg

I am in favour of a small STV decal and I really like the coat of Arrms Summerford S on the Euro...

It comes down to personal preference

Went through the same deal with my Euro, the lines of the boat are clean ,and it seemed too busy with all the stickers, and they were in like new condition. Oh well, off came the Coat of Arms, and everything else but the STV on the sides. It truly is a personal preference, So Fish, Make it Your STV !!!

Fish,

Thats the first time I've seen the boat in a full view pic. VERY nice. You and InspectorLance have done very well. I think the graphics need to go on the boat. It's pretty without them but it doesn't look finished to me. That's just my .o2

It still looks good!

I like the way Lances has the black stripe over the blue and white area.Fish ,yours dont have that stripe......I'm getting some vinyl graphics done on my new boat and I'll post some pics for you guys when its done.Hope ya like them.Its all white at the moment and deffinetly needs something more until I can afford the flame paint I want.Rob

I like the way Lances has the black stripe over the blue and white area.Fish ,yours dont have that stripe......I'm getting some vinyl graphics done on my new boat and I'll post some pics for you guys when its done.Hope ya like them.Its all white at the moment and deffinetly needs something more until I can afford the flame paint I want.Rob

Hey Rob, I agree, I really like the black stripe on Lances boat too, Damn that's a good looking boat! Who is doing the graphics for ya? looking forward to the pics of your boat. WHen are you getting it wet? Rigged yet?

Matt, I think so, the guy lived in ohio.

Blue STV decals to match the motor! rolleyes.gif

Randy,

I read that I can pick up 11-12 mph by switching to the blue cowling graphics, the hull graphics should be good for at least 5-6 more. LOL With the new colors, I am only about 50-60 mph behind you and closing fast... biggrin.gif

If you want to go fast I guess you just have to be radical. You don't go to the mall without matching clothes blink.gifwink.gif .

randy

Fish,,,The graphics will be done by a guy named Ryan Beckley.He is a memeber of Scream and Fly and is located in Sarasota(north end).He does all the off shore race boats and he actualy races a 30' AMT twin 280 canaopy boat.His business name is Kinetic Animatio.Here is a link to his web site www.kineticanimation.com

Fish,,,The graphics will be done by a guy named Ryan Beckley.He is a memeber of Scream and Fly and is located in Sarasota(north end).He does all the off shore race boats and he actualy races a 30' AMT twin 280 canaopy boat.His business name is Kinetic Animatio.Here is a link to his web site    www.kineticanimation.com

thanks Rob, I appreciate it.